Miroslav J. Kadlubiec, born in 1956.
Before 1989 he couldn't have studied because of his personal attitudes and
used other private opportunities.
He used to work as a sailor, helmsman, trucker or an excavator operator.
After the changes in the social situation the education was completed in these areas:
- Management focused on communication at VŠMVV, Prague
- Psychology at Philosophical seminar, Department of theory, Brno
- Social work (bachelor's degree) at Palacký University, Philosophical faculty, Department of Sociology, Andragogy and Cultural Anthropology, Olomouc
- Logotherapy and existencial analysis of Viktor Emanuel Frankl, their implementation into social work
- Andragogy (master's degree) at Palacký University, Philosophical faculty, Department of Sociology, Andragogy and Cultural Anthropology, Olomouc
- Transdisciplinarity of andragogy
Experience in charity work in 2003 and 2004, between 2007 - 2012 working in Iskérka organisation, which helps people affected by psychiatric diagnosis. Responsibility for individual dialogue runnings.
Work and study internships in the Netherlands in De Boei organisation, Eindhoven.
Continuous attending of Logotherapy and Existentional analysis seminars of doc. PhDr. Karel Balcar, CSc. at PVŠPS, Prague.
Membership in profesional organizations: